Graphic Designer & Video Editor
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Adobe Premiere
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
“Design adds value faster than it adds costs.” If you believe in this quote, Probably you are the one we are looking for.”
Responsibilities and Duties
– Communicate with Content Creator.
– Determine the message the design should portray.
– Create images that identify a product or convey a message.
– Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites.
– Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design.
– Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
Experience: Minimum experience of 1 – 3 years would work.
Qualifications and Skills
Adobe Premiere Pro
1. Out of the box Designing Creativity.
2. Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro
3. Adobe Illustrator.
4. Good communication skills.
5. Familiarity with Adobe XD.
6. Know-how of Adobe Premier Pro and Adobe After Effect.
7. Know-how of Creator Studio.
8. The one with good music.
Job Type: Full-time
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Video Editing / Production: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Video Editing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
SarkariResult.tv provides latest news updates about the Sarkari Result, Sarkari job openings all over India, Government jobs, Government job Results, Railway job updates, Engineering job updates, Police job updates, Teacher job updates, Bank job updates and all states government job news updates. Sarkari Result aims to provide all the Sarkari news updates as early as possible to help the job seekers get the right information at the right time. Sarkari Result team is continuously on a mission to provide all the Government employment news updates from all corners of the country.