NHAI recruitment 2019 through GATE: Job opportunities in NHAI. Get details about the latest job openings in NHAI (National Highways Authority of India). National Highways Authority of India is a government agency that maintains the network of highways around the country. All the freshers for the technical positions and trainee positions are selected through GATE score. The official site would provide the notifications on the current vacancies and the candidates have to apply along with their GATE score. The candidates would be listed in the descending order of their score and shortlisted based on the number of vacancies. Those who are shortlisted would be called in for an interview process and would be selected based on their performance.
|Salary||Rs. 37,400 – Rs. 67,000/- Per Month|
|Experience||14 – 15 years|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||23/01/2019|
Other Qualification Details:
1. Educational Qualification: Degree in Law from a recognized University/Institute. And 14 years’ experience in the Pay Scale of Pay band-3 (Rs.15600-39100) with Grade Pay Rs.5400/- or equivalent or higher out of which 7 years’ experience in the field of Law related to contractual matters/arbitration/legislative matters/ land acquisition.
2. In case of recruitment by deputation, the grades from which to be made: By deputation from officers under the Central government or State Government or Union Territories or Universities or Recognized Research Institutions or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi Government or Statutory or Autonomous organization and other government bodies holding analogous post on regular basis in the pay scale of Pay Band-4 (Rs. 37400-67000) with Grade Pay Rs.8700/- (in CDA Pattern) or equivalent in IDA pattern in the parent cadre/department OR with Four years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in the pay band-3 (Rs.15,600-39,100) with Grade pay Rs.7600/- (in CDA pattern) or equivalent in IDA pattern in the parent cadre/department AND Possessing the essential educational qualifications and experience stipulated in Column 1.
3. Period of Deputation: Initial period of deputation shall be 03 years, which may be extended for a period of 02 years with the approval of Chairman. Further extension in the period of deputation for another period of 2 years beyond 05 years shall be done with the approval of Ministry of Road Transport & Highways, subject to satisfactory performance.
4. Pay Band- 4 (Rs.37400-67000) with Grade Pay Rs,8700/- (pre revised), with Central DA [Pre-revised in CDA pattern], equivalent to Level 13 of 7th CPC.Age: Not exceeding 56 years
How to Apply
1. Applications not submitted strictly in the prescribed format or incomplete in any respect, especially without details of pay scales shall be liable for summary rejection. The candidates are advised to fill the application format carefully in accordance with the eligibility criteria and experience mentioned above. It may be noted that any subsequent clarification regarding job profile / experience etc. at a later date will not be entertained under any circumstances.
2. Duly filled-in applications, along with the requisite information / documents stated in above paras, may be sent by Registered/Speed Post, through proper channel wherever applicable, to the following address, so as to reach latest by 23.01.2019 : Shri Akhilesh Kumar GM(HR&Admn.)-I Plot No: G – 5&6, Sector – 10 Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075. However, if the candidate anticipates delay in forwarding of his/her application from parent department, he/she should submit an advance copy of the application before the last date prescribed for the receipt of application. Applications routed through proper channel from the parent department along with requisite information/documents should reach NHAI at the earliest. It may please be noted that the applications received through e-mail or fax shall be summarily rejected. This notice is also available on NHAI website: www.nhai.org. The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed with the name of the post applied for.Apply Now >