APRCET Notification 2019 – Eligibility, Application Form, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Exam Pattern Jobs vacancies. All the job seekers with relevant candidates can apply for these on or before the 16th October 2019
Exam Name: Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test (APRCET) 2019
Last Date to submit the online application form: 10th October 2019
Closing Date with Late fee Rs.2000/-: 16th October 20199
Check AP Govt Jobs here.
- Applicants should have completed the Master’s Degree or equivalent (10+2+3/4) at least 55% of marks in all the subjects. (45% for reserved category students).
- Aspirants who are pursing are also eligible for the AP RCET Exam.
Age limit: 21-35 years.
Mode Of Application: online
- General, OBC Candidates: 1300/-
- SC, ST Aspirants: 900/-.
How to apply for AP RCET Exam?
- Log on to the official portal i.e, andhrauniversity.edu.in
Official website: https://sche.ap.gov.in/rcet or andhrauniversity.edu.in
- APRCET Official Notification Pdf
- AP RCET Notification Information Brochure 2019
- Andhra Pradesh RCET Exam Eligibility
- Important Dates
- AP RCET Vacancy
- Fee Payment
- Payment Status
- Apply Online Link
- Print Application Form
- Previous Year Question Papers
- Admit Card 2019
- Syllabus 2019
- Exam Answer Key
- Results 2019